Coimbatore Corporation has published a Citizens' Charter to bring transparency, responsibility and user friendliness in its services. The Citizens' charter covers all the relevant information about the services for the benefit of the public.
Objectives of Citizen's Charter
- To provide qualitative and quick services.
- Announcing clearly the time limits for various services
- Improving the system of transparency in administration in order to gain confidence of citizens.
Detailed procedure for obtaining the various services provided by the Corporation have been described below for each category.
- Water connection
- Water connection complaints
- Sewer connection complaints
- Road and foot path maintenance
- Street lights
- Issue/Renewal of PFA license
- Birth and death registration
- Health care delivery system
- Issue Of D and O license
- Disposal of dead animals
- School health programme : conducted in all schools in Corporation area
- International vaccinations : on all working days between 3.00 p.m. and 5.00 p.m.